Wulf Johannsen KG GmbH & Co. is an OEM-independent service provider for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) in the power range up to approx. 8,000 kW. The company repairs engines and all engine components for marine, construction machinery, locomotives, special-purpose vehicles and industrial plants as well as stationary energy systems (CHP and biogas plants).
More than 70 employees and the experience from over 85 years of company history, the certifications according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, SCC** (Safety Certificate Contractors), RAL quality mark for engine repair and the quality seal “Sicher mit System” guarantee professional advice, technical quality and high availability in all questions regarding your engine.
Wulf Johannsen KG GmbH & Co.
Phone: +49 431 58795-52
Mobile: +49 172 7196009
Bo Lennard Podratz
Phone: +49 431 58795-38
Mobile: +49 160 5388516
Phone: +49 431 58795-46
Mobile: +49 160 90927729
Services relating to diesel engines for shipping, emergency power generators and pumps:
- Manufacturer-independent service for all common engine types
- Condition-dependent maintenance according to ISO 9001
- MOBIS® cylinder head overhaul / MOBIS® replacement cylinder head
- Minor and major MOBIS® engine overhaul on site and at the factory
- New and exchange engines
- Overhaul of all engine components
- Overhaul of injection pumps, marine gearboxes and turbochargers
- Supply of spare parts and exchange parts
Services for plant peripherals (control, electrical engineering, hydraulics):
- Retooling, refitting and optimisation of e.g. control gear, control systems, engine monitoring etc.
Services for the repair and manufacturing of machines and plant components:
- Turning, milling, grinding (up to a length of 8,000 mm), honing, boring mill work (up to 12 t) of all kinds
- Extensive capacities for mechanical machining of components
- Overhaul of engine blocks, engine frames etc.
- Grinding of crankshafts, repair of cylinder heads, connecting rods
- Line boring and overhaul of cylinder liner bores with L+Z rings
- Manufacturing of slide bearings
- Complete overhaul of pumps for shipping and industry
- Mechanical reconditioning of pump components
- Metal spraying